By Circulon Culinary Team
- ½ tbsp fennel seeds
- ½ tbsp black peppercorns
- ½ tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 dried red chili
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- ½ tbsp dried rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lb boneless pork loin
- 4 paper thin slices of soppressata
- extra virgin olive oil
- Toast fennel seeds, black peppercorns and mustard seeds until they release their aroma.
- Add the red chilli with grilled spices and mash with the back of a pan.
- Roll slices of soppressata around the pork.
- Tie with butcher's string.
- Mix herbs, salt, rosemary and garlic.
- Coat the pork with oil and roll in the spice mixture.
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Brown both sides of the roast.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 ° F to finish cooking.
- Let the meat sit for 15 minutes before slicing.
Other recipes you might like