By the Circulon Culinary Team
Great for cocktail parties or as a first course, this shrimp dish is fragrant and full of flavor. The best part? You can whip up this aromatic appetizer in just minutes.
- 1 pound shrimp (21-25 count) peeled and de-veined, tails on
- 1 cup red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper (Français) grossièrement moulu
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- sliced scallion for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, and refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over high heat. Add the reserved shrimp mixture and cook stirring for 7 to 8 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through. Garnish with sliced scallion.
Other recipes you might like