Here is my variation on a traditional Maryland Crab cake. We started vacationing in Maryland where we started making these, but now we rent a house in North Carolina, thus the southern influence on the recipe
- 1 lb crab (fresh if possible)
- 1 cup Ritz crackers crumbled
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together all ingredients and form into small patties.
- In a frying pan on medium heat, melt a little butter if necessary, then fry each patty for 3 or 4 minutes a side until just browned and firm. Serve hot.
Other recipes you might like