By Sara O’Donnell
This Quesadilla — or rather — Pizzadilla, is a take on the classic combination of fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil.
- 1 flour tortilla burrito-sized
- 5-6 slices Roma tomato
- 1/4 pound grilled chicken breast sliced
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella cheese sliced
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves chiffonade
- Balsamic dressing to taste
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Heat a small amount of oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add tortilla to pan and cover one half of the tortilla with an even distribution of each ingredient. Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown.
- Garnish with additional basil and drizzle of balsamic dressing.
Other recipes you might like