By the Circulon Culinary Team
Luxurious cheesecake flavors and sweet brownie goodness mesh flawlessly to form the ultimate sinfully delicious dessert
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate melted
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar divided
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup and 1/4 tablespoon flour
- 8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 ounces cream cheese
- teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 9”x9” baking pan or line with parchment paper. With mixer, beat butter and ¾ cup of the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in 2 eggs, one at a time. Stir in the melted chocolate then slowly mix in ¾ cup of flour and salt. Reserve ½ cup of the batter and spread the rest in the prepared pan.
- Mix cream cheese, ¼ cup of sugar, 1 egg, vanilla and 1 tablespoon of flour until smooth. Spread over chocolate batter and, afterwards, dollop the reserve chocolate batter onto the cream cheese surface. Draw a knife through the dollops to create a swirled pattern. Bake 50 minutes or until done.
- Allow to cool 30 minutes prior to slicing into squares.
Other recipes you might like